WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
Afterpay offers simple and affordable instalment plans for online shoppers. The payment platform allows you to purchase in four equal instalments, due every fortnight. There is no additional cost to use Afterpay. All of your payments are interest free and you will receive your order straight away.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
HOW DOES IT WORK ONLINE?
- At the checkout, simply select Afterpay as your payment option. You will be redirected to the Afterpay website to process your order.
- Register or login into Afterpay to confirm your order.
- ou will then be redirected to the Bicycle Superstore website to receive your order confirmation.
4. Please note that Afterpay's maximum transaction limit is AUD$1000, however each order is subject to Afterpay's credit assessment.
HOW DOES IT WORK IN-STORE?
- Download the Afterpay app from the App Store or Google Play on your mobile phone.
- Tap the barcode tab in the Afterpay app.
- Present the barcode on your mobile at the register.
- Please note that Afterpay's maximum transaction limit is AUD$1000, however each order is subject to Afterpay's credit assessment.
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
When you place your first order using Afterpay, the first installment will be charged at the time of purchase. Following that, each installment will be deduced from your debit/credit card each fortnight. For all of your future orders using Afterpay, your first installment will be deducted within 14 days. At the time of purchase, the full Afterpay schedule will be outlined for you.
WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED STRAIGHT AWAY?
Absolutely, your order will be shipped straight away. Read more about our delivery options
CAN I RETURN MY AFTERPAY ORDER?
Yes, our normal returns and exchanges policy applies to all Afterpay orders. You have 30 days from date you receive your order to return or exchange your item, providing it meets the terms of our policy. Please consult our Returns and Exchanges Policy
WHAT IF I MISS A PAYMENT?
You will be charged a late fee of $10 Read more on the Afterpay website here.